Solid Steel Extended Spike Lug Nuts - 3/8"-24 Thread Size - Right Hand Thread - Fits Polaris ATV and UTVs
Heat treated, hardened steel lug nuts with 3.5" extended spikes for Polaris ATV or UTV. Tapered 60 degree acorn tapered seat. Compatible with most aftermarket lug centric wheels, and each kit includes extra long socket key for installation/removal. Comes as a set of 16 lug nuts, with several colors to match any color scheme.
Be sure to select color before ordering!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Solid Steel Extended Spike Lug Nuts - 3/8"-24mm Thread Size - Right Hand Thread - Fits Polaris ATV and UTVs
50 Caliber Racing single piece, 3.5" long extended spike lug nuts are made from heat treated, hardened steel and feature a tapered 60 degree acorn seat. They are compatible with most aftermarket lug centric wheels without lug nut covers. An extra long socket key is included for easy installation/removal. Give your ATV or UTV an aggressive, off-road warrior look! Comes as a set of 16 lug nuts, with several colors to match any color scheme.
- Thread Pitch: 3/8-24 RH SAE
- Seat Type: 60 degree acorn (tapered) seat
- Key tool hex size: 3/4" (19mm)
- Spike length: 1.5" (38mm)
- Overall Length: 3.5" (89mm)
- Acorn diameter: 3/4" (19mm)
- Head type: 1 Piece Long Spike with closed end
- Material: Hardened SCM 435 Steel with Finish
- Set of 16 Lug nuts
- Extra long socket key included with each set
- Available in several colors or brilliant chrome finish
NOTE: The vehicle list below is not intended to be a definitive list. Some vehicles below use different size lugs/thread pitch so make sure you measure your vehicle before purchasing. These lug nuts are designed to fit some factory and most after market wheels with 60 degree conical lug nut seats. They will not work with factory or aftermarket lug centric wheels. Use of air or electric impact gun will damage finish.
Fits the following Polaris models with 3/8" lugs. May fit others as well:
- Ranger (2000-2012) *will not fit XP models
- RZR 570 800 (2008-2018)
- RZR XP900 (2011-2014)
- Sportsman 500 600 700 800 (2001-2017) *will not fit XP models
- ACE (2016-2018)
* NOTE: Polaris switched from 3/8-24 to 10/12mm metric lugs on many of their newer models. Make sure you measure before purchasing!