50 Caliber Racing Heavy Duty Rear Plate for Can-Am X3 and X3 MAX
Toss your flexy, stamped stock rear plate and replace it with our heavy duty radius arm plate. Adds stiffness and strength to the rear suspension mounting points of your X3, resulting in a stable, predictable ride with sure footed control over whoops, jumps, high speed turns and any other extreme driving conditions. Made from 1/8 thick steel plate with black powdercoat finish.
This product is no longer in stock
50 Caliber Racing Heavy Duty Rear Plate for Can-Am X3 and X3 MAX (fits 2 & 4 seat models)
Can-am X3 models have a notoriously weak rear plate which is made from thin, flimsy stamped metal, and the factory holes are drilled way too large. Even mild off road driving can lead to wallowed out holes or rear suspension links tearing free from the car, leaving you stranded and stuck with hundreds of dollars worth of repairs. Do yourself a favor, toss it out and replace it with our beefy 1/8" thick steel plate with tighter bolt hole tolerance. Our rear plate design completely eliminates all of the flex of the stock piece, and provides much more stable, predictable handling. Made in the USA from cold rolled 1/8” plate steel and finished with matte black powdercoat. No modifications are necessary to install, and it is compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods.
- Made from 1/8" thick steel plate
- Black powdercoat finish
- Easy bolt on installation
- No modifications required
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods
- Race inspired design
- 100% Hand made in the USA!
- Free Koozie included (randomly selected from several awesome designs)
Fits the following CAN-AM models:
- X3 900 HO (2018-2019)
- X3 Turbo, Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 X RC Turbo, Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 X DS Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 X RS Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 X MR Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 MAX Turbo, Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 MAX X DS Turbo R (2018-2019)
- X3 MAX X RS Turbo R (2018-2019)
Why do I need this?
The factory rear plate is made from thin stamped steel and the holes are larger than they need to be. Our plate is thicker and has tighter hole tolerance. The stock plate will fail and leave you stranded. Upgrade now and save yourself the headache of being stranded and having to repair broken rear suspension parts.