50 Caliber Racing Heavy Duty CNC Billet Tie Rod Kit for RZR Turbo S 2018-2019. If you race or drive aggressively, stock tie rods will not hold up. These heavy duty, 1.125" (1 1/8") diameter rods are machined in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum. They are fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated 4130 chromoly heim joints and 304 stainless clevis yoke ends to fit your specific steering rack. These are the strongest type of rods you can get, and they are practically bulletproof!
Be sure to choose finish before ordering!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/07/2020
50 Caliber Racing Heavy Duty CNC Billet Tie Rod Kit for RZR Turbo S 2018-2019
Machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated chromoly heim joints. Each rod is 1.125" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have had great results. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops, dunes, rock crawling and all other abusive driving situations. If you want a bulletproof setup on your Polaris RZR, you need our heavy duty tie rods!
- (2) 1.125 Billet Tie rods (21 3/8" Long)
- (4) 5/8" Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly heim joints (2 left, 2 right hand thread)
- (2) Stainless steel clevis yoke ends with 16mm bolts (inner tie rod ends)
- (4) High Misalignment Spacers with bolts and lock nuts (12mm)
- (2) Shoulder Bolts (15mm)
- Available with black powdercoat or raw (no finish)
- 50 Caliber Racing logo engraved on one rod
- 1 Year Warranty (excludes normal wear and tear to heim joints)
- Simple bolt on installation with no modifications needed
- Includes a free can cooler!
Fits the following 2 & 4 Seat Polaris RZR models:
- RZR TURBO S (2018-2019) * fits 72" Wide models only
Why do I need these rods?
Polaris factory tie rods are the weakest link in the front suspension. If you are an aggressive driver, they tend to bend or break which can cause an accident and/or extensive damage to your RZR. Spend a little now, save a lot later.