RZR XP 1000 Turbo Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit (fits 2017 Turbo, 2 and 4 seat models)
- Solid 6061 CNC Billet Aluminum
- 1.125" Diameter
- 5/8" Chromoly Heim Joints
- CNC engraved Logo
- 1 year Warranty
- Extreme Duty
This item is in stock and will ship immediately
RZR XP1000 Turbo Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit (fits 2017 Turbo, 2 and 4 seat models)
Our Tie Rod Ends are machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated chromoly heim joints. The rods are 1.125" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have had great results. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other abusive driving styles that you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof setup on your Polaris RZR, you'll need our heavy duty tie rod ends!
- Left and Right Tie Rods (2 total)
- 4130 Chromoly 5/8" Heat Treated Severe Duty Heim Joints with jam nuts
- 2 Steel Birdcage Clevis
- 4 High Misalignment Spacers
- 2 Lug Nuts
- 2 Shoulder Bolts
- CNC Engraved Logo
- 1 Year Warranty (normal wear and tear to heims is not covered under warranty)
- Simple install with no modifications needed
Fits the following Models:
RZR XP1000 Turbo (2017+ Turbo 2 and 4 seat models ONLY)
Why do I need these? Polaris factory tie rods are not strong at all. If you are an agressive driver, they will bend then break and cause extensive damage to your RZR. Spend a little now, save a lot later.
No customer reviews for the moment.